Becoming a Rochester Zonta Member
The Zonta Club of Rochester provides members with:
- Opportunities to engage in service activities in the community where they live and work
- Networking and fellowship through our monthly Club meetings
- Leadership development at a Club, Area, District and potentially, International level
- Education through our Club meetings, Area Workshops, District Conferences and International Conventions
We are actively recruiting new members for our dynamic club.
Join us for a meeting to get acquainted and to see what being a Zonta member can do for you! We know that taking on some project or committee work helps us gain more confidence and take on bigger responsibility positions in the future. Join Zonta to give something back to the community – and the world. Create new friendships with business and professional women. Share your skills, and learn some new ones. Learn more about issues that affect women here in Mississauga and around the world.
Membership in the Zonta Club of Rochester also provides membership in Zonta International. We are a part of an organization that is doing phenomenal work on a global level. For more information on Zonta International, go to www.zonta.org.
There are responsibilities associated with membership in the Zonta Club of Rochester. These responsibilities include:
- Prompt payment of annual dues as these dues support Zonta International, District 4 and our local club
- Attendance at monthly meetings
- Participation in service projects and committees
If you are interested in joining the Zonta Club of Rochester or would simply like to attend a meeting or two to learn more about us, click here.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead